A Winter Storm Warning has been issued from 5:00pm today through 11:00am Tuesday. Stay tuned for the most updated forecast details as the storm approaches, and check back often as it continues to evolve. The latest forecast details can be found at www.weather.gov/pub
Any campus delays or closures throughout the period will be sent via UCCSAlerts, and can also be found on this page, at www.uccs.edu, or by calling the closure line at 719.255.3346.
Forecast details from National Weather Service Pueblo (as of 2:45pm 1/31/16):
- This Afternoon Snow. High near 30. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around 19. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 24. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 12. Wind chill values between -5 and 5. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 18. North wind 10 to 15 mph.