Be informed when you need it most, know what to do, know where to go…
UCCSAlerts provides information about campus emergencies, closures, and other incidents which may impact the safety of our campus community. By keeping your emergency notification information up-to-date, you can be informed when you need it most via text and email alerts sent directly to your mobile device and inbox.
How to find information in an emergency
- On your mobile device: Receive text and/or email alerts in the event of a campus emergency or closure
- By email: Check your official university email after an emergency for support and resource information
- On the web: Visit alerts.uccs.edu or www.uccs.edu for detailed closure and emergency information, as well as timely and updated public safety information
- On the phone: Call the campus closures line at 719-255-3346 for recorded information and updates related to campus closures
- On social media: Like UCCS Emergency Management, UCCS Police, and UCCS on Facebook, and follow @UCCS, @UCCS_Prepared, and @UCCSPolice on Twitter